[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Dogs eat grass for many reasons.
However what ever the reason you need to make sure the grass your dog is eating does’t contain any chemicals or pesticides.
- Some dogs simply find it tasty
- Fulfilling a nutritional need that the diet is lacking, such as fibre
- A form of self-medication when your dog has a tummy upset, so uses grass as a relief to the symptoms
- Improving digestion
- Treating intestinal worms
- Grass eating can be quite a normal behaviour as long as not excessive – keep in mind some lawns contains herbicides and pesticides